Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Monday, September 25, 2017

Mahvelous Monday!



'You need to let the little things that would ordinarily bore you suddenly thrill you'
- Andy Warhol

Altered Whimseys is still in what you might call a remodel. The past year has put a lot of plans on hold due to my health and I haven't been able to give you the blog that will knock your socks off. I'm relatively new to the blogger community as a blog for others. For a long time this blog served as a gallery for my scrapbooking pages and I used it as a journal of sorts. Not the case anymore. My vision is to turn Altered Whimseys into a self-care, crafty, inspirational space for all to enjoy. So please, bear with me, send suggestions and ideas, I have no problem with constructive criticism. I welcome it. On that note I'm going to log off and work on some research and have a little me time.



No comments:

Post a Comment