Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Wednesday, September 20, 2017

I'm SO Excited!!!! I just can't....

Hide it! ... Thank you Pointer Sisters for that little bit of theme music for today. It's been a long time since I had a sound track in my head, today I've got quite the playlist going through my brain, mainly 80's disco and early 90's club music. I usually have a themed playlist to go with what I'm doing; cleaning house requires some AC/DC 'Back in Black' and a little NIN (I tend to be a little hard rock hard core when cleaning.) What is your soundtrack? Do you have a soundtrack. For me, having one is an indication that I am feeling good, both mentally and physically. It is a form of self care, nurturing our minds through the exposure to music. Music lifts our spirits, unless your listening to cry in your beer country; your boyfriend stole your truck slept with your best friend and ran over ole Yeller... Nope. Not the music for me. However Alan Jackson's 'Way Down Yonder on the Chatahoochee' is quite the country toe tapper, if you're game for that sort of thing. How do you listen to your groove? Ipod, 8-track, or good old fashioned vinyl......

No comments:

Post a Comment