Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Sunday, August 6, 2017

Self Care Sunday....

Over the next few weeks as I rebrand and overhaul Altered Whimseys I'll be adding special feature content. Our low key Sundays will be dedicated to Self-Care. For many, Sunday is Sabbath, time to rest. So why not rest and take care of you? Self-care can be many things... taking care of yourself physically by giving yourself a home facial or hair treatment, or spiritual, by reading scripture or spiritual writings meaningful to you. Take some time for you. Even if it's only 15 or 20 minutes, that's your time and can revive your for the rest of the day, if not the rest of the week. As the weeks go on I will be adding to my self-care Pinterest board, so feel free to peruse. Right now it's after midnight and I have church in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment