Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Sunday, June 4, 2017

Thirty Stories in Thirty Days...What Stories Do You Need to Tell?

Once again my paper crafting and personal hero Heidi Swapp has inspired me, this time challenging herself to tell thirty stories in thirty days. In March of this year she released her Story Line scrapbook product which makes creating pages so quick and easy. It makes telling your stories so much simpler by providing beautiful journaling prompts and fun and fresh embellishment stickers to help tell your story. In an Instagram post early last week she shared how she will be using this month to challenge herself to tell thirty stories in thirty days. I will have to admit, I really am behind in my 'documenting',  the last pages I did were when I was on vacation last month, and I only made three.....

 
Our Anniversary Trip May 2017

Thirty stories in thirty days sounded pretty daunting at first, and then I thought "I have at least 500 photos alone that I took last year. What stories do you have to tell? I've already got my first three days done and I'm getting ready to work on day four.


No comments:

Post a Comment