Tuesday, June 27, 2017

The Huge Announcement....

Hi all. As many of you know aside from blogging, I also make cards. Over the years my mom and other friends and family have been urging me to take my craft to the next level and start selling them. Well, on August 1st, my Etsy store will be opening. This is huge for me, my health issues have permitted from working a 'normal' job, so this is it. I am CEO and Chief Designer for Altered Whimseys Studios. I will be making birthday cards, baby cards, get well cards, LGBTQ pride, wedding cards, custom cards, custom invitations (limit 30), Halloween, Thanksgiving place cards, Hanukkah, Christmas, Yule, and yes Festivus. So spread the word to your friends, family, co-workers, second cousin once removed... this is hand crafted better than shmaltzy Hallmark. 



No comments:

Post a Comment