Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Wednesday, April 5, 2017

The Day After Heidi's Storyline Class and I'm Still in Awe....

Once again Heidi has hit it out of the ball park with her new line of scrapbooking product. These albums, accompanied by journaling packs and 'Decks of Days' (themed stickers and journal prompts that help you tell your story) are revolutionary. All the albums come with a built in plastic folder that allows you to put your Storyline accessories in so you can scrap on the go. Can we say VACATION ALBUM EASE!!! I am in love. It was such a blessing to be selected by Heidi to participate in last night's Facebook Live Event that Heidi and her team produced right out of her home... even had a guest appearance from her husband Eric, and her adorable daughter who brought her some water. It was inspiring! We, the viewers, were able to follow along with her narration and presentation of the product as we opened our own gifts of Storyline product. 

I got my package on Thursday of last week, let me tell 
you it was so hard not to shake it or want to peek.

It was like Christmas and Birthdays all in one! Even 
came with a special note addressed to me from Heidi herself. 
I felt so special. 

Heidi shared that Storyline is her passion, and we must document the 'everyday' and the amazing, and it is so true. We must be able to tell our stories now, and not worry about having the right patterned paper to go with the pictures. The Deck of Days, which are themed cardstock stickers, photo corners (a Heidi fave) and journaling prompts are so elegant and stylish they go with everything. I received a beautiful 12x12 post bound navy blue leather scrapbook with Capture Life in silver on the front. I also received two Deck of Days sets and a journaling set, along with four pens. After Heidi's presentation was finished I got to work on my stories. This year David and I celebrate 20 years of marriage, so I wanted to start telling our stories. 

See how easy it is? Journaling cards along with 
prompts and accents that help tell your story. Easy peasy!

Right now Storyline is available at your local Michael's store, please call ahead to ensure availability. I'm already planning to go to mine and pick up the 8.5x11 vacation themed album 'Take it Easy' along with the Adventure Deck of Days pack for mine and David's vacation next month. 


No comments:

Post a Comment