Tuesday, April 25, 2017

My heart is heavy....A friend in need.

As most of you know I had a pretty rough summer last year, lost my beloved Grams and had a heart attack or two, and then open heart surgery. In the middle of all this was my best friend of over 30 years, Catrina, lovingly known as Cat. When my grandmother died I flew to FL to attend her memorial,  and Cat was there for me when I got there, on my birthday. No matter what is going on in her life, Cat has always downshifted and been there for me when I needed her. Those two weeks there she spent every free moment she had helping me through a difficult time, then it got crazy. One of our girls day out, I had a heart attack. Cat didn't blink an eye and rushed me to the hospital, I didn't know then that I had one. She stayed with me in the ER until they got me up into a room, then she was there the following evening, and the day after that. She is selfless with a heart of gold and I wish I can do more than I've already done for her. Right now I would just ask that you take the time and read her story and if you feel moved to donate, please do. 



No comments:

Post a Comment