Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Monday, February 6, 2017

YAY for Monday!!!!

Unlike a lot of Mondays, today was particularly great! My goddaughter welcomed her fourth little one into the world, my husband's ring I ordered FINALLY arrived today, my cousin sent me some 'Punkys' love (Punky's is a great little bar and grille in St. Petersburg, FL full of amazing people and food) (She sent me a sticker), and last but not least, my hubby bought me this amazing book by fellow crafter Amy Tangerine ! 


This is Amy's love! Craft a Life You Love and it is full of little projects, anecdotes and other fun stuff to kick start your creative mojo. Amy's been promo'ing this book by passing it on to the likes of Cori Spieker (The Reset Girl) and Heidi Swapp.  You can get your very own copy at Amazon as well. I am off now to peruse the pages of this fun book....

No comments:

Post a Comment