Tuesday, December 27, 2016

A Day of Mourning... Carrie Fisher 1956-2016

When I was six years old my mother took me to go see Star Wars, little did she know that she was planting the seed for me to be a lifelong Star Wars geek. That day I sat in awe of a young, beautiful princess with an attitude that made me laugh, and a strength of character that I grew to admire as I grew older. Carrie Fisher wasn't your average Princess, she was funny, sarcastic, strong, and certainly didn't wait around for a man to rescue her. Today, Altered Whimsey's blog will honor that beautiful woman who inspired young girls around the world, and 40 something ones as well... Thank you Carrie, for your wit, wisdom, and telling it like it is. May the force be with you.

Carrie Fisher 1956-2016





No comments:

Post a Comment