Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Thursday, October 27, 2016

I shiver with antici.........(SAY IT!!!)......pation....

Yes... this weekend will not only bring ghosts and goblins, but new planner goodies and Heidi Swapp pretties to local Michael's and JoAnn Stores in my area. Some stores have already put a few items out to tease. Tonight I ventured to the Rancho Cordova Michael's to see if they had filled the empty spaces of their 'island' of planner goodness... not yet. Folsom has most of it's stuff out, so I'm going up there tomorrow to see if they add anything, or maybe not... the rain has begun.... and trust me when I say this, we have needed it. Ok, I'm deviating from my focus here which is new product. Earlier today I saw the preview of all of Heidi Swapp's new Instax goodies. I've been in the fence about getting one of them, and after watching her YouTube preview I must say, I am becoming more and more intrigued. I'm not really a 'pinky' girly girl, but her new rose gold and metallic rose accent Instax accessories are amazing. Here is the video....



So are you in love now!!!??? Oh yes! They are coming to Michael's... just don't know when, but Kim Jeffress and Jennifer Evans have hinted at post Halloween releases... the M's and J's in my area (Sacramento Valley) are sometimes a bit 'off' in their timing as well has having store members having NO CLUE who Heidi Swapp is and looking at me like I have a third eye when I say Happy Planner... Ugh, don't get me started on the lack of product education these stores have. It's ridiculous. I so miss my LSS when I knew and had faith in the store owners and they would POST the dates of new incoming product. I have found a LSS, but not so local for me, it's an hour and a half drive round trip, but it's so well worth it because Andrea and the staff at It's All About the Scrapbook (see link on right) KNOW WHO AND WHAT they're talking about. They know the biz, they know CHA, they know Pinner's Conference. Sigh... Well, I'll get off my soapbox and head to bed. I have a fun day of laundry and unpacking my winter clothes and packing away summer and getting rid of my clothes that are now too big for me...

Love you all....

No comments:

Post a Comment