Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Monday, August 15, 2016

A time out... for a while...

It is with a heavy heart that I write this. Most of you know of my medical struggles over the past year. Well, I suffered a setback on Thursday morning. Nothing life threatening, but enough to put me in bed for almost five days now. I tried to do something yesterday and was faced the the reality of my body isn't just ready for it. So right now I am going to have to take a step back from Altered Whimseys blogging, along with the Etsy store which will NOT be opening today. I don't want to go offering something I cannot fulfill, and right now I am unable to do so for reasons beyond my control. Thank you for your support through this endeavor. Right now I have to concentrate on healing, and taking care of me. 

Love,
Kimberly Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment