Friday, July 29, 2016

Friday Frolic!!!!

Well, due to my current circumstances (recovering from open heart surgery), I won't be frolicking this Friday.... or I could... virtually... to my favorite online paper crafting and scrapbook store Scrapbook.com.  I've been a member of their message boards a good ten years, and recently a customer. They have all the top lines from American Crafts, Heidi Swapp, Bo Bunny, and Illustrated Faith and the best customer service. They are located in Arizona and offer great prices and easy shipping. I live in California and I consistently get my packages in three days with regular shipping. They also have a plethora of free classes with top designer instructors, including Heidi Swapp and Laura Funk from Webster's Pages. Well, I'm off to go check the message boards.... come and join me, it's a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no. I'm so sorry that you had open heart surgery. But I'm glad you are on the road to recovery!

    ReplyDelete