Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Friday, June 24, 2016

Friday Craft Shop Frolic!!!!

Before I got to leave FL I had the pleasure of perusing the aisles of downtown St. Petersburg's premiere paper crafting store 'Whim So Doodle'.  Located on the corner of 2nd Avenue South and Second Street, Whim So Doodle boasts a welcoming storefront, and on the inside a welcoming crew. While inside I gravitated to my favorite designers such as Heidi Swapp, Amy Tan, and Illustrated Faith. They have a great variety of paper crafting tools from the Minc and it's new reactive ink mediums to all the latest 'planners'.... Mixed media and oh my, my head was spinning. Thank you Whim So Doodle for your sweet southern hospitality and time spent discussing the 'biz'....

I have arrived!

Heidi Swapp!!!!

Illustrated Faith collection

Amy's stamp homage to St. Petersburg... I bought some...

No comments:

Post a Comment