Thursday, June 23, 2016

Altered Whimsey's Card and Gift Shop Opens August 1st!

The people have spoken... mainly my cheerleaders who have been receiving and following my art over the past 13 years.... So I am going to dip my toe into the internet marketplace by opening my Etsy Store Altered Whimseys . I am a little nervous to be honest, but I have faith that my original cards and gifts will add a smile to even the most sour face... The shop opens on August 1st with a simple inventory of basic birthday and get well cards, in September I will be adding Halloween and Sam Hain cards for October,  November will begin the full force of Christmas, Yule, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa cards, plus the fun Festivus Card. Spread the word! Share on your blogs, FB pages and the like... I will start here. I hope to also expand to boutique sales for the Holidays, as well as custom birthday and wedding cards.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment