Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Thursday, June 30, 2016

A letter to my readers....

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth this week, it's just been a crazy week since I returned to CA. With that said I will let you know that I may not be on in the next few weeks. Thursday, July 7th I will be undergoing open heart surgery to repair the artery that has been giving me so much trouble. To say I'm a little scared is an understatement, however I know that my God has got me and I have the support of my friends and family all over. I will be posting this to FB as well. David will be posting once I get out of surgery and into recovery and ICU as I will pretty much be zombie girl throughout that whole process. So.... up until Wednesday I'm going to be having as much fun as I can possibly have without being arrested ... LOL... seriously though. Life is too short, and this surgery, albeit a bit scary and a long recovery, will change my life for the better. I thank you all in advance for your support.

Much love,
Kimberly Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment