Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Tuesday......ahhhh Tuesday... Mother's Day Cards and Assorted Blatherings...

Card for my mother, done in pearlescent water color, ribbon separator, Cricut.

Card for Grandmother, done in pearlescent watercolor with Prima flower accent,
 ribbon separator and diamond brad, Cricut





Well yesterday I got my mother's day gifts and cards out in the mail...whew. With everything going on I never thought I would get them done in time. Those cards were a production of a sleepless night. Once again I will sing the praises of my Artists Loft pearlescent water colors by Michaels, $4.99 for an amazing product, and great shine! 

I am also in preparation for National Scrapbook Day! Whoot! That is going to be so much fun!!!!! Stay tuned for more details.


No comments:

Post a Comment