Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Friday, April 1, 2016

Words of Encouragement....Happy Mail....

One of the things that I love about being creative is that I get to share it with others to brighten their day.  I still haven't gotten any bites on 'Happy Mail'... as I will once again nominate someone, a dear friend who has just been diagnosed with breast cancer. This is an amazing woman who has been through a lot already, surviving a horrific plane crash in October of last year she has beat the odds. Right now I just want to show her some love and smiles... I have already sent out some 'happy mail' of my own to friends of mine on the prayer list at my church. 



I created these two cards using the Bo Bunny Believe Collection from Scrapbook.com, I love this collection because it's so bright and cheery! Great for cards. 



No comments:

Post a Comment