Tuesday, April 26, 2016

The Washi Tape Saga Continues....

Yesterday I e-mailed Amy Tan thanking her for her ingenious idea of what I thought was an embroidery hoop. Turns out it wasn't an embroidery hoop, just a regular large metal hoop. She e-mailed me back this morning letting me know. Just goes to show ya that we can find inspiration and interpret it to fit what we need anywhere. Altered Whimseys studios is ever evolving, and right now in the middle of a remodel to just get junk out of here.... It's crazy! 

National Scrapbook Day is next Saturday.... the 7th! Once again it falls on mine and David's wedding anniversary weekend. Had I been scrapbooking the year David and I got married (1997) we may have had a different date...haha. Our anniversary also falls on Mother's Day weekend, which for me is a mixed bag...I love and celebrate my mom and my grandmother, the two women who helped raise me, but I have a hard time in church as all the other Mom's are celebrated. See, I miscarried at 4 months with my Katie, then four years later had an ectopic, and six years after that I had to have a hysterectomy. God has other plans for me, babies just aren't in the mix. It's been 17 years and yet it still stings on Mother's Day. Anyhow.... Back to National Scrapbook Day! I will be hanging out hosting a challenge on Scrapbook.com's message board for the Bodacious Blinging Diva's NSD Bling Challenge, I have been thinking about doing something here for NSD.... hmmmmmmm what to do???

While I think on that have a great day and don't forget to check back tomorrow.... or later on....and spread the word of Altered Whimseys Blog....I swear one of these days I'm going to get famous for writing and crafting...one of these days....


No comments:

Post a Comment