Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Sunday, April 24, 2016

Congratulations Amy!!! And Sabbath Sunday...

The drawing was a little late as I had a bit of an emergency this weekend! Congratulations to Amy G for winner the pack of water color cards designed by yours truly! 

Today I will be Bible journaling as my form of worship as I missed church this morning. I'll spare you the details, it involves an IV and six needle sticks. I am blessed to have a church office that mails me the church program every week. David and I sing in the praise band and this way we know ahead of time what we are singing in worship on Sunday. I'll be using this to do my Bible journaling for this week. I am trying to make it a daily habit, first I'm going to start out with once a week and increase from there. My life tends to be very unpredictable lately so taking baby steps when implementing new practices is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment