Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Thursday, March 17, 2016

Some re-arranging and then I'm going to bed...

Once again the introduction of a new piece of technology (my Pixma photo printer) has caused me to 're-arrange' my craft space. It has been a work in progress since my return from Idaho. Now I've got a ton of stuff to get rid of and a ton of stuff to find a home for.... oye, my head is spinning. 

My 'inspiration' hanging frames and my Heidi Swapp
Planner.

My shelve's and workspace... well half of it...

The other half of my workspace, my iMac 'Elizabeth',
my Cricut Explore One, and my printers. I use a
Canon Pixma printer for my photos exclusively, and
for other print work and scanning I use my HP.

Well today has been a busy day full of Dr.'s appointments, grocery shopping, a nap, and another Michael's trip. I got a great Heidi Swapp 12x12 album that I'm going to use for my Faithbooking and some more stuff for my planner...



No comments:

Post a Comment