Wednesday, March 9, 2016

She's at it again!!! Check out Glitter Drama by Nancy

I have to give a shout out to my dear friend Nancy who once again is at it again with creativity. Not only is she a gifted crochet artist, but she is a talented belly dancer as well. She teaches dance in the Bay Area of CA, primarily in Oakland. Check out my side bar titled 'Friends of Mine' and you'll find her in two places, Glitter Drama and Nancy Asiya which is her dance blog. Yesterday was National Women's Day and as I said in my previous post I was out like a light most of the day. So I want to celebrate my friend Nancy, who has always been a creative influence in my life, as an Altered Whimsey Creative Maven of the Year....

Nancy! Altered Whimseys Creative Maven of 2015-2016!!

No comments:

Post a Comment