Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Friday, March 18, 2016

Scrapbooking your Faith Journey

Way back when I first started scrapbooking I started a scrapbook about my faith journey, a lot has happened since then along the way, so I have decided to start a new scrapbook on the eve of the upcoming Holy Week.

 
Joy 2014

About 3 weeks ago I purchased the Bo Bonny Believe 12x12 paper pack from Scrapbook.com along with all the embellishments to go with it. Above is my first page, remembering an awesome weekend put on by the Sonny Side Gang for all the Emmaus and Chrysalis  conference room and background alumni. What an amazing group of women, amazing and hilarious. Sunday, when it was time to go home my sides were sore from laughing so much. 

Speaking of faith journeys, another thing I have been looking into is Bible journaling. This is something new to me that I am very intrigued by. See my side bar of Friends of Mine and you'll see a link to the blog Triple The Scraps. Patter Cross is a gifted mixed media artist and has great examples of Bible journaling on her blog. So be sure to check her out. Well, time for breakfast and I'm just going to chill a bit and get laundry started... all before 6AM.... yes, I am a ROCK STAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment