Tuesday, March 1, 2016

My Sister-in-Law

Vacation is still going great, once again hanging around with the dudes, which is cool....but I am so in need of a girls day out. Tomorrow that will happen as my sister-in-law, my niece and I will be having lunch and then heading out to find crafty goodness and other assorted fun. I am very fortunate that my sister-in-law Nadine is the crafty type as well. She also sews, that's more her thing and she makes the most amazing quilts. For my niece's wedding a couple of years ago she made the most amazing 'Alice in Wonderland' (Disney 2010 version) themed decorations. She claims Pinterest was her inspiration for a lot of the stuff she did, but she's pretty darn creative in her own right. Below is one of the boutonniere's that she created. 


This seems like it would be pretty easy to make, although I've never made paper roses before. Something I will have to try as it would be a neat craft for Mother's Day and Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment