Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Life Happens When You're Making Plans...

Yup, it sure does.....



When you deal with heart failure life can take many turns, some expected, and some unexpected. This week was the unexpected. I'm home now, feeling better. A little tired but I'll manage. It is what it is, and life goes on.  My mother in law, who was diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer and given only months to live, never rolled over and said 'oh poor me, I've got cancer'. No she didn't, she recovered from her first surgery, took chemo like a champ and lived another full seven years. She taught me that no matter what life deals you, you've got to live... really live, and not let the circumstances you were dealt stop you from living. I miss her every day. Her spirit, her oomph, and her chocolate peanut butter bundt cake. 

She even became a 'Red Hat lady'....



No comments:

Post a Comment