Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Sunday, March 20, 2016

Easter, Heidi Swapp, and Hope...

Photo by Heidi Swapp


Hi Ladies! Today marks the beginning of Holy week in the Christian faith. No matter what denomination we are, we all are touched some way by the story of Jesus' last days and the story of His resurrection. I found this idea for remembering Easter and how to create it on one of my favorite blogs, www.heidiswapp.com. This blog post about Easter by Heidi really touched me as she shares about the loss of her son, Cory, to suicide last summer. For me, last summer there was a loss as well, my heart diagnosis. This spring, this season is a season of rebirth and growth. I'm pushing through the hurdles with faith and determination. Faith that my God is with me, and the determination that I am NOT going to die... God's not done with me yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment