Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Sunday, March 27, 2016

Blessings...

Hi all. In light of recent events I'm going to take the week off. When I got out of the hospital I hit the ground running, thinking I could resume activities as usual.... by Friday afternoon when I got home from the cardiologist I was and still am exhausted and feel like I got hit by a train. I have a lot to be thankful for this Easter season and will be spending a lot of this time reflecting, journaling, exploring my faith journey. You gals have been awesome... I may poke my head in sometime this week, right now I just need to concentrate on truly resting, which means taking a break from the computer and other distractions... I plan on doing a lot of coloring, catching up on a few of my shows, go for a swim or two, and take a walk down by the river behind my home... I connect with my faith so much by the water. It's time for renewal, rebirth.



No comments:

Post a Comment