Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Tuesday, January 5, 2016

New Directions..... No, not the band, where I'm going with Altered Whimseys

2015 has certainly been a year of all kinds of craziness in which I wasn't able to get anything done. I had such high expectations for one thing, so I think I kind of set myself up for the train wreck that was 2015. For the past eight years Altered Whimseys has been about scrapbooking and memory arts, then it evolved into card making, altered arts and mixed media. This blog has mainly just been a showcase of what I've created.... little else. This year I want to do more. I'm not going to throw any plans out to the masses yet. I want to do my homework and see what happens. I've done demonstration videos in the past, when video and sound was choppy and not very 'streamy'. Technology has certainly improved, and I'm also a lot less 'camera shy'. As I close this post, I am going to promise you this, at LEAST one post per week with something neat and new.

No comments:

Post a Comment