Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Monday, January 25, 2016

Monday... at 2:16 AM 50% Michael's Coupon for today only!!!

Once again I'm  up late, it's been a rough week and nothing got done in the realm of creativity.  Creative wise, I did get some supply shopping done.  Found a great small chalkboard easel for displaying cards on my website as well as website art.... in the $3 bargain bin at Target! They've got all kinds of fantastic stuff there.... like chunky glitter for a $1, mind you your colors are limited, but for the size and cost it's a steal. I'm noticing the hot things this year for decor for Valentine's and general crafting is once again chalkboard, and the simple stuff... craft paper, string, black ink. I also was able to score the elusive four hole punch from Heidi Swapp to use with her 2016 planner. I have the large size planner that I got from M's. Speaking of which M's has a 50% off a single item for use on the 25th only! That is TODAY ONLY! Three guesses where I'm going to be either before or after my eye appointment. I'm going to see what I can find. Right now my main focus is to get my studio cleaned out and organized. This means that I am going to be putting my Cricut Expression up for sale. It's used but in great condition. Still works with the online Cricut Craft room. Ok....finally getting sleepy in spite of my brain going 100MPH with ideas of design and organization for Altered Whimseys. So, the game is afoot as my favorite detective would say

Nighty night....


My Cricut Expression going for $100. E-mail me if you would like to purchase locally.

No comments:

Post a Comment