Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Saturday, November 21, 2015

Hitches in the Giddy Up....

Well, finally got the computer up and running, again. Long story short El Capitan update for 'older' iMac's is a bloody nightmare.... it all started with a slowness that was reminiscent of dial-up internet and Windows 7, then it decided to uninstall my Cricut Design Space plug in (discovered this after being on a three hour tech support call with Provocraft software developers). So I stripped my computer down to the factory operating system and went back to the Yosemite operating system and she's working like a charm... in the mean time I am now three weeks behind on Christmas cards, and will most likely not be opening my Etsy Store. On the upside I'm working on a paid commission to make cards for a non-profit that is near and dear to my heart, Joy House (See banner at bottom of blog). I have also added another item to my side bar, Sierra Service Project Rancho Cordova Team, the kids from my church spend a week in the Arizona desert helping Native American Reservations repair homes, build handicap ramps and other things that need done. It is a great program that builds team spirit and responsibility for our youths. So take a look and donate if you feel moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment