Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Thursday, October 15, 2015

Life happens.....

Well... it's October and I haven't posted since August. As a reader, please don't lose faith in me....Life happened. I'll spare you the drama and commence with the joy that is creativity and art.  A shout out to my creative and beautiful friend Tammy as it is her birthday today. No numbers...it's a Southern thing.

October for me is the beginning of Christmas card making, not only cards for my friends and family, but for my Etsy (see side bar on blog) store. Due to life 'happening' I haven't had the chance in the past three weeks to go to the craft store for stamps, ink, paper and extras for my card collection this year. Last year I was able to go to the Sacramento Scrapbook Expo, and once again life 'happened' and I am going to miss it. I am totally bummed.  So I will resign myself to getting started on projects that are due for Christmas along with working on card concepts.


No comments:

Post a Comment