Sunday, May 24, 2015

The Glam in Me...

I know I've added kind of a fashionista side to Altered Whimseys. Isn't fashion just another form of self expression? Some mistake an interest in fashion to be paired with the shallow and vapid size zero crowd like in the movie 'The Devil Wears Prada'. Yeah, I don't label here, my mistake. We're all beautiful and creative at any size. Being a curvy girl finding clothes that didn't resemble dowdy tent dresses was a challenge. With the ease of online shopping and sites like Polyvore I have found tools for expressing my fashion side so much easier. The style and fashion you'll find here at Altered Whimseys will more than likely reflect my desire to be comfortable and beautiful in my own skin. It ranges from geek chic to retro glam. I am the true Gemini, the chameleon and it shows in how I express myself. There is no box to put me in, or label to define me...

No comments:

Post a Comment