Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Saturday, May 2, 2015

National Scrapbook Day and I got Nothing Done...

I started off with the best intentions, getting up, having breakfast then David and I going to Farmer's Market. Then we made a detour to Target and ended up replacing both of our iPhones. His wasn't working anymore hardly, and mine had a great big crack down the screen. We got a great deal and then some! I was pretty excited. So that ended up as our anniversary gift to each other. So by the time I got home and of course I had to play with my new toy and set it up....the crop that I planned to attend online was all over, and everyone at BBD had pretty much left for the day....So here I am, all by myself. Oh well. Today was a pretty darn good day though, even though I didn't get done what I thought I wanted to get done, I was pretty happy. That and it's the best I've felt in a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment