Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Thursday, April 30, 2015

NSD tomorrow....

Tomorrow starts National Scrapbook Day events... and as usual my church is having their garage sale on Saturday, amidst the flurry of challenges and crops that I want to attend online. So, I'm going to go tomorrow morning and help with the labeling at the garage sale and I'll be forgoing the garage sale. Seems like every year the sale lands on NSD weekend and I end up missing all the events of NSD. This year, I'm going to be fully engaged. It's been a long time since I've been to a crop, either online or in person. For my girls at Bodacious Blinging Diva's, Maria and I will be hosting a Skype crop if you are interested. E-mail me and let me know, or friend me on FB and I will send you an invite for the group. It's been kind of quiet and I want to get stuff going in the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment