Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Taking some time off...

Hello all, over the next few days I'll be taking some time off the blog to celebrate the Holidays with my friends and family. I will not be participating in Black Friday.  I will be spending the weekend with my husband and family. This week ponder what you have to be thankful for. Thursday I will be sharing my Thanksgiving meal with our Family Promise guests that our church is hosting. My husband's cousin is the site coordinator for our church so our family has decided to share our Thanksgiving meal and fellowship with them. Family Promise helps homeless families stay together rather than be separated by the shelter system (Wives are separated from husbands and their children, and vice versa). Family promise gives them the chance to be together by providing a private room for their family every night, meals, a place to go to look for work, school for their children, and most of all hope... www.familypromise.org


No comments:

Post a Comment