Saturday, November 1, 2014

Ribbon, Butterfingers and Gladys....


This has been the extent of my week.... Tonight, Gladys and I have been binging on Butterfingers and making card elements for Christmas cards. Above is a result of my OCD for organizing my paper crafting supplies. As you can see from the previous posts I've been making cards like crazy.... still at it. I have 30 to make just for my own personal use. I've already made a set of four that sold at the UMW Holiday Faire. Tonight I was just thinking back to the good ole' days of the 'Virtual Crop' group from scrapbook.com. I still keep in touch with most of them. Ria, one of the original Virtual Croppers is now my partner in crime in managing the Facebook Group 'Bodacious Blinging Divas', a paper crafting group for all. If you would like to join, message me and I'll send you an invite. It's a closed group because I have neither the time or patience for trolls. Anyhow, I'll post some more pictures as the cards come along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment