Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Saturday, October 25, 2014

Scrapbook Expo 2014 for me was a bust... the rest of the weekend is a creative crap shoot

Ready to commence Christmas card making day #2, all set. I've got all my goodies from yesterday, my Star Wars cup with chocolate milk, and 'watching' Phantom of the Opera on iTunes.... let's see how many cards I can crank out today. So far I've made two with the new SEI paper I got at Expo yesterday.

Expo 2014 for me was a bust, nothing but overpriced stamps and hand crank die cuts (I didn't see ANY Cricut cartridges), rows and rows of page kits (for those of you who know me, I do not do page kits). I should have saved my money and stayed at home and spent my money on the 'Mom and Pop' online scrapbook stores. We have ONE non 'box store' in the Sacramento Valley, Beverly's and with my limited transportation she might as well be in Idaho. The highlight of my trip was running into my dear Julie Hughes. 
Me at Expo and below, the 'loot' from my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment