Wednesday, September 3, 2014

What's been going on and why I haven't posted in over a week...

Yes, I'm in major pain, no the stones haven't passed, this has been going on since Friday night, yes I'm drinking enough water to drown an elephant, no there's nothing really they can do about it unless it's obstructing and right now it is not. No, I'm NOT drinking cranberry juice, it's bad for my blood sugar and does nothing for kidney stones. To boot, my infection isn't any better and I yes, I am on antibiotics. and Yes I'm on Flomax (stuff to make me 'go' which doesn't seem to be doing anything different). So that's my reality. Right now I've got my phone on vibrate so if I don't answer right away it's probably because I'm sleeping or too out of it to talk to anyone. Don't take it personally. I hope I have succinctly answered any questions. Get well cards are graciously welcomed, along with friendly well wishes and prayers. Right now I'm taking the actual 5 minutes that I'm lucid to write this. As things either progress or don't progress I will keep you in the loop. Just don't ask me or tell me to drink water, because when I get well, I will hunt you down and force you to watch Gilbert Gotfried movies for hours on end. You think I'm kidding, try me.

No comments:

Post a Comment