Saturday, August 9, 2014

The 99 cent ribbon that saved the day...

What started off as a crappy day ( I overslept and missed my Dr.'s appointment, then found out my beloved watch is broke and needs repair to the tune of $275.... won't bore you with the rest of the list)... got better when I went looking for ribbon for a card I'm making for a wedding. Well, GOD BLESS M's for their 99 cent ribbon rack in the scrapbook section of their store. There it was in it's silvery glory. Small triumph to start my day on the upswing. It's midnight and I need to be up with the hubby to see him off as he goes off for his 'Water Buffalo' event (don't ask...). I've got the house to myself for two days, just me and the cat. I'm on orders from the Dr. to rest, which I will... but I'm also going to get some card making and perhaps some scrapbooking done. I'm kicking myself for not getting that Yellowstone scrapbooking kit at the place in WY. Oh well. I'm not really a 'kit' person being the non-conformist that I am. Anyhoo... it's late and I'm going to crash. Going to call it a night. It's a night.


No comments:

Post a Comment