Saturday, August 2, 2014

Back in the saddle again...once again.

I've been wrestling with my creativity for quite a while, then I got sick and ended up in the hospital for a couple of days, then I spent a week and a half recovering and then went on vacation for 14 days....  Let me tell you, the vacation was the best thing EVER. David and I went to Idaho and then Yellowstone with family. It was relaxing, I didn't have to worry about anything. I just took everything in and let myself just be ME. I learned a lot.

1. To relax, it's not a race.
2. Don't worry about what you can't control.
3. Appreciate the little things.
4. Compliment and take notice of others
5. Just be ME....

I feel so much better. My creative mojo is coming back. I even made two cards. One I have a picture of...


I really want to thank Stephen and Nadine for being such gracious hosts. We had an amazing time. Now I've got a couple of projects to do, one that got done today, and other that I need to start working on ( A wedding gift for my 'borrowed' niece). I feel like I'm starting to get back into the swing of things. I've also signed up for Fly Lady, my goal is to get my house in shape by the end of the month, and keep it that way. My SIL has a busy schedule and a nice house. I have a quiet schedule and my house is a mess. I was kind of depressed when I got home. I'll admit I've never been a great housekeeper, but I want to be a great home maker and have a nice home for David to come home to every day. Well that's all for now... I'll post more when I do more, which will be very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment