Monday, September 10, 2012

A promise I need to keep....

I've been looking back on my old posts here on Altered Whimsey's and have come to the conclusion that I need to be a better blogger. First of all, I need to get the creative juices flowing so I can post more art work and witty rhetoric about creativity and or lack there of. I want to be the blog that people talk about. Is that vanity? Probably. Am I an attention seeking artist.... yeah, and I fly my freak flag high.

On the agenda for tomorrow, I need to create David's birthday card. I probably should go birthday shopping for David. I have no idea what I'm going to get him. Men are so hard to buy for.

Well, it's late and I'm tired, sore, and sunburned, went to the air show today with David. It was great, got to see the Thunderbirds from the US Air Force.

Here's a picture, on the flightline..... sheesh, wish those darn trash cans weren't in my way. I took only 15 pictures, I was too busy enjoying the air show.


No comments:

Post a Comment