Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Saturday, May 7, 2011

Creative ramblings and bicycle tires... trust me, it makes sense

I've been trying to spark my creativity.... depression has the tendency to decimate any ounce of creativity around me and in me. I've been this hollow shell. Ok, I'm all over the place but I must tell you that I successfully inflated the tires on my bike. I know, sound really silly, but we've got this bike pump that just refuses to cooperate with me. For some reason after I did that I just felt like I could do ANYTHING! Well, not ANYTHING, but I felt like the me that has been hiding in the sheol that has been my mental state has awoken. I went upstairs and made a cute card for a friend. Ok, enough of that tangent, like I said, I'm all over the place. It doesn't help that I'm watching Lady GaGa either. I can relate to her, I'm creatively brilliant, a bit eccentric, and often misunderstood. She has the courage to show who she really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment