Saturday, June 5, 2010

Ugh....

Yes, I'm whining on my blog. It's my blog and I'll whine if I want to. Strep.... almost 38 years old and I've got strep three days before my birthday. No wonder I've felt fabulous. My creativity is nil right now... maybe I'll start another hat. I've got a lot to do before Holiday Faire this year. I want to make a shawl as well as some scarves and hats for Holiday Faire. (Holiday Faire is our church's Craft Faire and luncheon... all home made wares.). I'll also be making my famous 'Saucy Redhead' BBQ sauce. First of all I need to figure out how to can. Never done that before. I usually make the sauce in small batches. I want to make some this year for the faire and to give as gifts. David and I practice the 'Advent Conspiracy' for the holidays... less buying, more giving, more worship.  I'm rambling.... mainly because I can't talk... ugh. What do you do when you're sick? Yes you? Do you have someone there to take care of you? (Make you soup, drag you to the ER when you're throat is swollen up like a beach ball) I got one, my wonderful husband.....

Well, time for soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment