Sunday, June 6, 2010

Note to self...

Turn off TV and work on your book....  still sick and confined to the couch... so I've got all that I need to feel somewhat human... all the remote controls, my Macbook, box of tissues and my quilt. I spent this morning channel surfing... missed church. I love my church family, but I don't think they would love me coming there and sharing all my lovely germs. So I am resigned to my post on the 'cootie couch'. Tried to do a load of laundry before that gets behind again and my dirty jeans start to grow begonias... and the washing machine started making hideous noises. So that makes three... I'm done. Rambling and random today, yes I am. I have 9 pages of an unfinished story staring me in the face..... like many things in my life, it is incomplete... ok. Shut up Kimberly... you have a wonderful husband who loves you, a roof over my head, food in the fridge, you're blessed with wonderful creative ability, you've been sober for 15 years! Put on your big girl panties and move on! Well, as much as humanly possible. I've really been trying to write something here everyday, whether it is creative or inspiring, or just what's wracking my brain.
You've just written a worldwide bestseller... where do you want to go? DISNEYLAND!

Just daydreaming, but when I finish the book, and when it becomes a bestseller I'm taking my family to Disneyland to celebrate! Then David and I are going to go on a Caribbean cruise.... a girl can dream can't she? 


No comments:

Post a Comment