Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Saturday, January 16, 2010

Self proclaimed Queen of Something....

Although life is going relatively well.... my creative mojo is kind of idling, as if waiting for something to happen... but WHAT??? I've had a pretty good week this week, reconnected with a dear friend from my crazy high school days, had a job interview yesterday afternoon for an advocacy agency for the disabled (I'm such a champion for the underdog), enjoyed a very sinful yet tasty red velvet cupcake while hanging out with Debi (figure skater and artiste extraordinare) at Starbucks (who knew that they had those tasty treats...?). I'm feeling pretty good, so good that I thought a tiara was in order for the day.... hence the tiara header... (I'm kinda wacky that way...) More creativity to come later. The agenda for Saturday is sadly taking down all the Christmas lights (yes, we are the last in our courtyard to take them down... for one thing it's been raining, David works, and I'm forbidden to climb up on a ladder unless the Sacramento Fire and Rescue are present... seriously...)

Tomorrow afternoon, perhaps another shot at creativity... but for now, it's one in the morning and this girl needs to sleep...

Yummmmmmmmmmmmm......



No comments:

Post a Comment