Saturday, January 9, 2010

Manic Creativity...


This is my altered dress makers 'dummy' , this project is actually still in process. I need to find a stand for it. It's painted with hot pink acrylic paint with a translucent glitter paint overlay (Lil'Davis Designs Glitter Paint). Wings were created on my Cricut using the Indie cartridge. They are fastened in the back with two brads. Still need to work on the head... not quite sure when I'm going to do with that...

 
These are the cards I made tonight.... soon to be on sale at my Etsy Store 'Altered Whimseys Studios'... Handmade Valentines for $3.00 each, or a pack of 3 Valentines for $8.00 stay tuned... I'll let you know when I post them.


And this is my wall... above my computer desk.... I've been really loathing the white space since I moved things around the day after Christmas (that's when I completely overhauled the studio into it's current incarnation. I did some fun frame ups, along with an original altered camvas (Created with Tim Holtz mask, Prima flowers, some Cricut cut out...)


This card started out as an accident... the Paris stamp didn't stamp on the original  paper I had.
So... I pulled the paper up and stared over, and this is what I came up with.



.... Finally this.... my lone cypress....

No comments:

Post a Comment