Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010....

It's been quite a decade... both good and bad, happy and sad....  the decade in review for me....

2000.... Lost Dad Cole in February, Natalie was born in June....
2001.... 911, Mom C was diagnosed with cancer...
2002... Worked for KKFS the Fish as producer of the John Stoos Show and Pastor to Pastor in KFIA... I turned 30....
2003... I re-discovered my passion for scrapbooking, met my friend Nancy through 'Memory Making Divas'....
2004... Returned to college to finish my degree
2005... The great 'Boobie' drama and lumpectomy and celebrated 10 years of sobriety...
2006... in May I graduated from College, in December David  got his BA in Religious Studies from CSUS, I started working for EDS
2007... we lost Mom C in April, in May David and I Celebrated 10 years of marriage...we sold the house in Wilton and moved to Rancho Cordova, I went to Disneyland for the first time and David turned the big 5-0, I joined SB.com and found my wonderful friends of the BBD! (that's Bodacious Blinging Divas)...
2008... I became a homemaker... and Altered Whimseys the blog was launched!
2009... in April we lost Poppy.......David crashed his motorcycle, then got laid off, in July David got hired on by the state...

2010.... Prayers for a better Decade....

No comments:

Post a Comment