Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ten things I love about December....

10. Cold weather, yeah, I'm one of those people who love cold weather... I grew up in FL, so I never saw the trees change, never saw snow until I was 21.....


9. Mint.... mint chocolate chip, Peppermint candy canes, mint in my hot chocolate....
8. Soups, I just can't justify chili during the heat of summer... but chili and cornbread when it's cold and blustery outside.. yummy
7. Making Christmas cards... since I've been scrapbooking, I haven't bought a Christmas card...

6. The smell of cinnamon and apples... and Christmas tree smell...
5. 'A Charlie Brown Christmas'....
4. Traditions.... making Welsh Cookies with David's family, Christmas caroling, The Live Nativity Scene at our church , Wassail...

Welsh Cookies, about 12 Dozen or more...

3. Christmas lights... at our house and around the courtyard, and around the neighborhood...


2. Celebrating Christmas with my family and friends.... going to Christmas Eve Service...


1. Christmas Day with my family.... hanging out and enjoying each others joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment