Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Feeling a little like the Rabbit....

"I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date...".....  Ok. I feel a bit like a hypocrite, pledging not to get caught up in the buying and 'stuff' of Christmas... yet today I feel completely overwhelmed. For those of you who don't know already, I was diagnosed with pneumonia yesterday and sent home with meds and was sternly told to rest... by both my doctor and my husband... and all my surrounding friends.  I don't know whether it's the bipolar mania kicking in or what but I was totally disgusted with my living room floor and kitchen floor that I cleaned and vacuumed this afternoon and did a load of laundry... then I was out of breath. As for my Christmas projects... I am seriously dink....Ugh. I just feel as if it's all caving in around me....

Aghhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment