Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Thursday, December 31, 2009

Different Directions...

Four years ago for Christmas I gave one of my best friends a bellydance instruction video.... it was something we had both been toying with starting, just never had the chance. Well, four years later Nancy, aka. Cymbelline  is performing Tribal Fusion at local hot spots and has shown me what it means to push the boundaries when discovering one's self....



One of the things I discovered this year is acceptance. Not by others, but just accepting myself with all my many flaws and celebrating all my blessings as well... The new year should not be about regret, it should be about resolve... Resolving to go in a different direction that one has gone in the previous year. Resolutions are great... but short lived anecdotes blurted as the clock strikes 12. Resolve takes power, strength, and a good sense of hope and faith...

Blessings to all my blog watchers and friends... 2010 Here WE COME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment