Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Friday, October 23, 2009

Glitter on my elbow and other late night scrap-cidents...

Last night and into this morning I ended up scrapping with Ria from Bodacious Blinging Divas.. she's my partner in crime on the BBD board... Be sure to check out our thread on Scrapbook.com, The Bodacious Blinging Divas are in the Technique and Critique sections... On Friday nights we hold a virtual crop across the country from Boston, MA to Rancho Cordova, CA to Lynnwood WA to Lee's Summitt, MO to Indiana.... It's a fun group full of Diet Coke, lots of Stickles, and anything we consider blingalicious... yes, THAT's a WORD!

Anyhow, I ended up with Stickles on my elbow from blinging up a page for a challenge on Scrapbook.com. Well, it's almost three in the morning... I'm headed to bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment